In two decades of e-commerce in the US, we have produced only two standalone e-commerce companies of meaningful enterprise value: Amazon and eBay. One went public in 1997, the other in 1998. We haven’t had an IPO of an e-commerce company that has gotten to a two billion of market cap in fifteen y... (more) This is deceptively complex question as the answer requires an explanation for how consumer-fashion brands price products and subsequently the factors that drive price deviations. This answer is broken up into 2 parts:
1. How are prices in consumer-fashion set?: This reviews the actual pricing analysis from two of previous footwear brands with illustr... (more)
- Saying "that's not my job." Ever.
- Arguing over who gets the best office.
- Asking to max out your cash comp in lieu of equity.
- Asking to be paid overtime.
- Not wanting to talk to customers since it interferes with your work....